Spring Weather is Perfect for Family Picnics
All over the country flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and folks just like you are eager to pursue active lifestyles with outdoors activities… like family picnics.
Picnic Packing Tips
You know your friends’ and family’s taste in foods best, but there are a few basic things every picnic should have…
- A basket or cooler to carry everything in
- A blanket to sit on or a tablecloth for the picnic table
- More trash bags than you think you’ll need
- Paper towels and napkins
- Reusable utensils, cups, and plates
- Beverages in cans
- Wines with screw caps so you don’t have to remember the corkscrew
Pressed sandwiches work beautifully at family picnics – here’s a sandwich that’s fun and easy.
- Take a large ciabatta loaf, cut it in half length-wise and fill with Italian deli meats, fresh mozzarella, roasted peppers, and arugula.
- Wrap it tightly, and refrigerate overnight with a heavy weight on top to make everything meld together.
- The next day you simply unwrap, cut into individual portions, and pack your picnic basket.
Where to Go for the Perfect Family Picnic
If you live on the West Coast or in the Northeast, the crashing ocean waves are calling you to the beach. Folks who live in Florida enjoying picnicking under the palm trees, and people who live in Pennsylvania invite friends and family and head to the Picnic Pavilion at Eagle View MHC.
Spotlight on Eagle View MHC
Every Legacy Community everywhere offers the perfect environment for active lifestyles, and Eagle View MHC is no exception. With beautiful, manufactured homes set in the rolling Conewago Hills, pet-friendly Eagle View MHC welcomes residents of all ages. Folks who choose homes there enjoy tall trees, scenic mountain views, the Picnic Pavilion, community mailboxes, onsite management, and proximity to larger cities.
Looking for an affordable home in a safe, quiet community with good schools and employment opportunities? Your new home in Hanover, Pennsylvania fulfills all those requirements. The nearby parks, lakes, historic attractions, shopping, and excellent healthcare make Eagle View MHC the ideal place to put down roots. View the current listings and request a showing.
You could be having a family picnic on the porch of your own move-in ready home at Eagle View MHC before you know it! Discover the difference when you contact us.