There are many great ways to remain involved and stay connected. Legacy Communities has assembled resources to make sure you “Stay Connected”.
- Download the free ZOOM app on your PC or phone to video chat with friends & family. Please click here if you need help getting started & for more details regarding downloading onto your device.
- Netflix Parties are a fun way to watch Netflix shows and movies with your friends. It is available only through the Chrome browser, but it is free. There is a chat window where group members can comment and chat during the show.
- Houseparty is a video group chat app for smart phones. In addition to chatting face-to-face, you can play interactive games, including Quick Draw, which is like Pictionary. There are also screen sharing capabilities. Best of all, it’s free.
- The National Council on Aging (NCOA) has several helpful links, hotline #’s, & resources to help keep seniors informed during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The NCOA blog also has tips on staying connected.