Lobster Tonight in Your New Bay Bridge Estates Home
Nutritious and delicious, Maine lobsters are just the thing to serve your family tonight. Different from lobsters in other parts of the world, the Maine lobster has bigger claws and grows slowly to a much larger size. Meaty, firm, and sweetly flavorful, lobsters are a great addition to chowders, pastas, and even grilled cheese sandwiches. Or just serve them the classic Maine way – boiled with corn and potatoes. It’s as easy as 1-2-3 to create this dish in the kitchen of your fabulous new Bay Bridge Estates home.
- 1 1/2 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 heads garlic, halved crosswise (do not peel)
- 1/2 cup coarse salt
- 4 live lobsters (1 1/4 pounds each)
- 4 ears of corn, shucked and halved
- Drawn butter (melt 2 sticks of unsalted butter & allow to cool)
What to do:
1. Fill a lobster pot or other large pot two-thirds full with water. Add potatoes, onion, garlic, and salt. Cover, and bring to a boil.
2. Uncover, reduce heat to medium, and cook until potatoes begin to soften, 8 to 10 minutes. Add lobsters headfirst. Cover, and cook until shells are bright red, 5 to 6 minutes. Add corn, and cook for 3 minutes more.
3. Remove potatoes, lobsters, and corn from water; discard onion and garlic. Using kitchen shears, clip tips of lobster claws, and let drain. Serve potatoes, lobsters, and corn with drawn butter.
Spotlight on Bay Bridge Estates
Every Legacy Community offers superior amenities for active lifestyles, and Bay Bridge Estates is no exception. With beautiful, affordable manufactured homes set in Maine’s charming village of Brunswick, Bay Bridge Estates welcomes residents of all ages.
Folks who choose family-friendly, pet-friendly homes enjoy waterfront property, private mail center, resident boat storage, onsite management, and easy access to major highways. Playground, clubhouse, picnic pavilion, dog park, and outdoor sports courts are coming soon!
Looking for an affordable home with nearby good schools, employment and recreational opportunities, and proximity to big cities? Whether you are a growing family, a first-time home owner, or enjoying retirement, your new home in Brunswick, Maine fulfills all those requirements. The river front, golf, historic attractions, shopping, and excellent healthcare make Bay Bridge Estates the ideal place to put down roots. View the current listings and request a showing.
You and your family could be enjoying a real Maine lobster dinner in your own move-in ready home at Bay Bridge Estates right now! Discover the difference when you Contact Us!